We have been doing carpet and rug cleaning for over 10 years. We not only want to give you a clean carpet, but we want it to look bright and feel soft. At Always Clean, we provide you the finest services possible.
We prefer to do an inspection in your home prior to cleaning to give you an exact price before we do any work. There is no charge or obligation for this inspection. If you request that we give you an estimate over the phone, the estimate will be based on the room sizes you give us. Upon arrival, the technician will give you an exact price based on the actual room sizes.
We use several different methods to clean carpets, the most common one being what most people call steam cleaning or hot water extraction. All of the following is included in our price for cleaning. There are no hidden charges!
When we use this method, we will:
- Use pre-treated softened water, which makes our detergents more effective in removing oils and soils from your carpet or upholstery
- Pre-condition the carpet or upholstery before cleaning
- Agitate the carpet. This important step lifts the carpet fibers into an upright position, allowing us to remove more soil, dust, and any other particles in your carpet. This also allows dwelling time for our pre-conditioner.
- Edge-vac along all accessible baseboards
- Use water heated to 200 degrees, so we are sanitizing the carpet or upholstery as well as removing dirt and debris
- Move most furniture: couches, chairs, love seats, rockers, recliners, etc. We will move coffee tables, end tables and nightstands as long as they have nothing on them or in them. We do not move hutches, entertainment centers, bureaus, beds, workstations
- Replace furniture and block and tab all furniture we have moved.
- Make a second attempt to remove stains (Please note: not all stains are removable)
- Use accelerated drying techniques to dry your carpet as quickly as possible. Most carpets are dry in 8 to 10 hours.
- Custom Groom cut pile carpet (not all carpets can be custom groomed)
- Complete a post inspection with you before leaving to ensure your satisfaction. (Re-clean if needed)
- We offer a 14 day 100% money back guarantee* on any areas you aren’t completely satisfied with (*excludes Commercial, Rental, Animal Contamination).
We also have two “low moisture” methods of cleaning when unable to use our truck-mounted hot water extraction method of cleaning.
- Please remove all items from tops of tables or furniture that need to be moved to clean underneath. Insurance regulations do not allow our technicians to move furniture with breakables on them.
- Please call to the technician’s attention to any spots or stains that require special attention. Our technician has received specialized spotting training and, if it’s possible, will be able to remove them.
- Please keep pets and small children out of work area.
- Please let us know if you have any antique furniture or other items that require special attention.
- Please be careful when you walk onto a hard surface floor, it may be slippery.
- It’s best to stay off damp carpet as much as possible to avoid soil tracking.
- If you walk directly on damp carpet, it’s best not to wear shoes. Shoe dye can transfer to the carpet. Drying time will be 8 to 10 hours depending on the type of fiber and amount of soil.
- Plastic tabs or blocks under your furniture should be left in place for 48 to 72 hours.
Please note: Dark lines that appear around wall edges and under doorways are filtration lines. They are a combination of soil and discoloration due to various gases passing over the carpet. The discoloration will still be visible after cleaning.
Other than the first appointment of the day, all arrival times are approximate, and may be up to an hour before or after the scheduled time. Thank you for your consideration.